- 4 large or 8 small Tilapia filets
- 8 c. spinach
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 4 tbsp italian salad dressing
- 1/2 c. sundried tomatoes
- 8 pieces of parchment paper
- Spray 4 pieces of parchment paper. Layer 2 c. spinach, 1/4 of the onion and 1/4 of the red pepper on each piece of paper. Place tilapia on top and season with s&p and 1 tbsp italian dressing. Top with sundried tomato.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on top of each piece of tilapia and seal the packet.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake at 400 F for 15-20 mins.
I don't know how many times I can say that recipes are amazing, but I guess I wouldn't post them if they sucked, would I? This was fast, delicious and fresh. I served it with a side of wild rice and some broccoli, but there are enough vegetables included for a serving. I think you could make it on the grill too. This will be a regular in the rotation!